Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Vest Complete


I don't know about you, but time seems to be speeding up around our house! I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted and I have only finished the vest for Afghans for Afghans. I started it last week and have been working on it exclusively so I can mail it before the deadline of November 3rd. I really liked the vest pattern that I used from Warm Woolies. It worked up fast and the directions were very clear.

Now I really need to make a baby bunting out of fleece and send it off with directions to Kathy. She had asked for a sample and that seems to be what is holding me up. So off to create one and mail it off. Kathy, thanks for being so patient!

On the quilting front I am working on quilting a top that was given to me for charity. The lady who made it doesn't like to quilt so she gives me her tops. I figure since it is for charity I will quilt them ... it is not my most favorite part of making a quilt as my DH can attest to. He always gives me a bad time about all the quilt tops I have around unfinished! Oh to be perfect and only start and finish one item at a time!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cheryl, I am constantly amazed at how many items you are able to finish!

I am also chuckling about the quilting part not being your favorite part of the process. I currently have four! quilts that are basted and ready for quilting. I guess you could say that I feel the same as you do! :-)