I had taken a break from quilting for a while. I think I was just overwhelmed with all the quilt tops I had made and the daunting task of quilting them all. There was also this quilt that I just didn't like and had it half quilted ... well it's finally done and I feel a huge relief knowing I can get on to stuff I like better. I really like the cowboy print that I had but I think there needed to be more contrast between the window pane fabric and the red window sill fabric. I used the attic windows pattern.
I also finished this sweater and hat set that I had started last week. I will include it in the box for Heavenly Angels In Need. Now I want to design a sweater and hat set for the Dulaan project. I have been looking through Knitting Over The Edge and also a knitting stitches book to come up with some ideas for a "no sew" pullover sweater. I realize how much I really dislike sewing up all those seams after knitting since the mitered square blanket is still sitting on my floor, layed out and in pieces!