Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Switched

I have taken the plunge and switched to the 'New Blogger'. I am really not sure what that means to you but I am hoping that everything still works . We shall see as time goes on.

Again, not much new on the crafting front. I received (from my wonderful husband) the flu bug on Friday and am just today feeling more like myself. Yippeee for that but booo for not being able to do much knitting or sewing ... just didn't feel like doing anything but sit on the couch!


Yesterday, I made some cards for friends with March birthdays. I am happy with how they turned out. No stamping involved just using stickers and paper from a "book" I got from Michaels. And one of the paper stores near me (only 15 miles away so that is considered near when you live in the boondocks) is closing so I picked up the green sparkly cards for a good deal. Had to get 50 of them so you will probably see them around for a while :-)


On the knitting front, I did finish the white preemie blanket and the boys outfit. Just need to sew the seams and weave in the ends so next time I will post a picture of those. And I cast on another top down, seamless baby sweater using James C. Brett yarn. This time in the Denim colourway. Love that yarn -- even if it is acrylic! Check for a picture next time --- hope to finish it on our women's retreat this weekend!


One last thing ... do you like to listen to music while you craft. Marilee on the WASIQ email group posted a link to Pandora Internet Radio. You can set up your own radio station based on a song or artist. You do need to sign up, but for now it is free. Very cool if your computer is near where you like to craft!

No comments: