Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Embossed Leaves

Since the Notre Dame De Grace pullover is finished I decided to cast on something new. I borrowed the Favorite Socks book from our local library and absolutely love all the sock patterns. I ordered it from Amazon yesterday since I know I will use many of the patterns in the book. The embossed leaves sock is the first one to be cast on in Fleece Artist's basic merino sock yarn colour Lily Pond. I have almost two repeats of the pattern completed.

One more teeny tiny baby sweater finished. Only 5 more days to get the last one started and complete. I am sure I can do it --- nothing like pressure of a deadline to spur me on LOL! This preemie sweater is knit with white Bernat Softee Baby and blue Patons Astra. The pattern is from P2 Designs Checked Mates Cardigan. Patti has so many wonderful free newborn and preemie patterns on her website both knit and crochet.

And Mary from Heavenly Angels In Need (HAIN) has created this wonderful YouTube video about infant loss. Thanks Mary!!


3 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I know those sweaters are preemie-sized, but you are really cranking them out quickly. This one is cute too!

MaryMGlynn said...

Cheryl, I just want to say I LOVE YOU!!!
You did a fab job on the sweaters. Girl you amaze me!! And then you also have socks going too. I don't know how you do it! Bless you and love you Mary

david santos said...

Very good and very nice your work. Thank you