Thursday, September 21, 2006


I finished the baby dress yesterday. I am really happy with how it turned out and will be making a bonnet to go with it. Then, I am sending it to HAIN Western Region to be donated to a hospital. I pray that it will be a blessing to a family in need.

First before I start the bonnet I need to finish the wool sweater that I started months and months ago. I need to pick up stitches around the second sleeve and do the finishing work around the neckline. I will post a picture later of what it looks like.

2 comments:

MaryMGlynn said...

BEAUTIFUL I must say! It did turn out pretty. Great job girl!!

Love you, Mary

Candy said...

I agree with Mary. It's absolutely beautiful!! Great job and I'm certain that it will give a tiny bit of comfort to a family that needs it very much.