Friday, September 22, 2006

Preschooler Sweater


I thought I would post a picture of the wool sweater I am working on. I started this way back in March and have just now started to continue working on it. I am using a P2 Design pattern called Lonestar. It is supposed to be a 6 month size sweater but I am using worsted weight yarn and size 4.5mm needles so it is working up into around a size 4. I bought the yarn from Elann. They have such an awesome selection of yarns at very good prices. And they always ship really fast!

I am off to a crafting for charity group tonight. This is the first time we are meeting since the spring so I am looking forward to be getting together with other like minded women. I always come home jazzed and ready to do more charity work! Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: