Friday, April 20, 2007

Where did the week go?

I can't believe it has been another week since I last posted -- where oh where is April going? I am thinking that the busier I am the faster time goes!

I have to say I haven't accomplished much in the past week. The pink waves baby blanket is coming along and I did manage to pick up more yarn so I can finish it. It is about 12" long so only 24" more to go.

I stumbled across Judy's Knitting Patterns yesterday. Oh my, she does some lovely designs. If you want to knit a Christening/Burial gown she has the most gorgeous patterns. There is also a little Tuxedo sweater for boys that is adorable.

For an easy baby sweater check out Carole Barenys' Top Down Seamless Raglan. Knitting on the Net has finally posted her pattern again. This is the pattern that I have used to make my newborn baby sweaters. It is easy to follow and works up quickly. She also has the most adorable baby booties to go with the sweater.

Speaking of baby sweaters, check out the Mitred U Baby Jacket that Megan Mills designed. This is another "must try" to add to my list. Thanks Megan!

Heavenly Angels In Need (HAIN) has posted their newest newsletter (warning large PDF file). Check out the beautiful dress that Mary designed on page 4.

1 comment:

hakucho said...

Beautiful blanket! I love the colors...very bright and cheerful :)

happy knitting :)