Tuesday, May 29, 2007

7 Random Things

Thanks Candy!! I've been tagged to list 7 random things about me and then pick 7 others to tag. First the rules --

Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves along with the rules of the game, as well as tagging seven others by listing their names as part of the blog post and leaving a blog comment for the tagged individuals to let them know that they've been tagged.

1. I learned to knit when I was about 12. My mom tried to teach me but I was sooo tense and my stitches so tight I would end up in tears. Eventually I figured it out and now it is a passion.

2. I was born and raised in Penticton, BC Canada as was my dad. My grandparents moved there in 1912 so you could say our family are old timers :-) I never moved until I went to college.

3. I took CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Manufacturing) at a technical college and worked at an engineering firm and computer company before moving to the US.

4. I learned to quilt on my own in 1998 after moving to the US. I had a 1 yo at home and didn't know anyone so started quilting to keep my sanity.

5. This is hard, coming up with 7 things. I am a pretty private person LOL! (does this count?)

6. I used to do cross stitch but gave it up when I started quilting. 2 hobbies is plenty for me (and my husband would agree).

7. I have one sister and one brother both younger than me. (Can you tell I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas?!?) My family and my husbands live in Canada -- we are the only rebels!

I'm not tagging anyone. Maybe I will think of someone later, but most of the blogs I read have already been tagged!

We had an awesome time camping and I will post pictures in the next couple of days!

No comments: