Thursday, July 06, 2006

More UFOs


We had a wonderful 4th of July celebrating at a neighbourhood party around lunch time into the afternoon and then an evening party at our Pastor's house with good friends and awesome food! My daughter (who had the flu) slept for 2 hours inbetween the two events and manage to stay awake til 10pm and watch the fireworks. The kids did a bike parade for all the adults!

Onto more crafty stuff ... I haven't had much time to work on my crafts (but found a little here and there).

Cabled Shawl: I am more than half done the top border on the cabled shawl and hope to have it finished and being blocked in the next few days.

Women of the Bible Block: I am slowly working on this block. For someone who like instant gratification this block is very, very painful!! I am determined to finish it though (maybe by the end of the week).

Another UFO: I started this Christening outfit about 4 months ago and ran out of yarn. Ordered more yarn but haven't picked it back up again. As with most of my UFOs I only have a little more to go on it. Just the yoke and I am done. Do want to make a bonnet for it but will see how tired I am of the pattern by then. I am using Sirdar's Snuggly 4ply and size 2.75mm needles. Again I have no idea why I chose this (other than I liked the look) because projects that take a long time to finish don't get there.

No comments: